Today we published another maintenance update for Merlin and Merlin Server. Here are the changes.
Resolved Issues in Merlin
- Under Mac OS 10.7, scrolling in the Gantt chart could result in a blurry time ruler.
- In some configurations it could take a long time to save changes.
- Under Mac OS 10.7, files extracted from file elements had a wrong creation date.
- Sometimes approved budgets were not refreshed correctly when linked projects were loaded.
- Approved budgets could not be deleted.
- Under Mac OS 10.7, the print preview was not centered correctly.
- Copying activities with attached events could lead to a crash.
Resolved Issues in Merlin Web
- Under some circumstances, wrong calendar weeks were displayed in the time ruler.
- Entering duration units within resource rates did not work correctly.
Resolved Issues in Merlin Server
- Under Mac OS 10.7, sharing projects with special characters in their filenames was not possible.