Today we’ve released a new free update for Merlin and Merlin Server for Mac. The 2.9.1 update brings various improvements and more stability. It is recommended for all Merlin and Merlin Server users.
New Features in Merlin
- Both, Merlin and Merlin Server are distributed from now on in a zipp’ed archive.
- The classic report offers now an option to show a project column. By default the switch is off.
Resolved Issues in Merlin
- Merlin Server would not always update the project’s objective in the projects list.
- Very long projects (25+ years) were not displayed in Merlin Web.
- The exclusive access lock icon would not show up when editing remote projects in 10.8.
- In some rare cases the master project could not be modified once saved.
- The sorting of the WBS was not always correct.
- In some cases, iPhone or Web publishing would not start.
- Under some special access permissions, project saving would fail.
- CVS import did not work properly.
- An issue with the code signing & certification is fixed.
- Fixed some translation issues and typos.
- The German and English help files are updated.
Some users reported download issues or incomplete application package after automatic update. In those cases please download the update manually and use following alternative download link instead.