A new update for the Merlin 2 project management application for Mac OS X is now available.
It is recommended for all Merlin 2 users as it contains a fix for a potential security problem in the update mechanism (Sparkle).
For more information related to the issue of the update mechanism please see here.
To update your Merlin 2, just call Merlin > Check for Updatesâ€¦
PS: Merlin Project already contains the related fix in version 3.1.7
A new maintenance update for Merlin 2 users just got available. If already updated your Mac to El Capitan and use Merlin 2 for project management, you will be interested on updating now.
- When printing the header and footer were mirrored under OS X El Capitan (10.11).
- The application could crash when a license was deactivated.
- Under some circumstances the project calendar lost its working times.
- The application could crash when running in full screen under OS X El Capitan (10.11)
Are you using Merlin Project on mac to schedule your projects and wondered how to define theÂ Merlin Project file it opensÂ onÂ application launch? Â Or you maybe wanted to enable the activity titles next to the Gantt bars? Or haveÂ a project file you wanted to use as a template and wanted to move it into the templates folder butÂ didn’t know where the folder isÂ actually located?
If so, please call ‘Merlin Project >Â Check for Updatesâ€¦’.
We released a next maintenance update for Merlin Project. Version 3.1.3 offers answersÂ to the above questions and of courseÂ improvements in general stability.
For more information on the changes please visit ProjectWizards.net website.
Are you using Merlin Project on mac to schedule your projects and use a British, US, or Australian keyboard? If so, please call ‘Merlin Project > Check for Updatesâ€¦’.
Today a next maintenance update for Merlin Project was released. Its version number is 3.1.1 and it provides among others a fix for the shortcuts for zooming. For more information please visit ProjectWizards.net website.
Today we’ve released a new free update for Merlin and Merlin Server for Mac. The 2.9.6 update brings more stability. It is recommended for all Merlin and Merlin Server users.
Resolved Issues in Merlin
- Under Mac OS X 10.10.3 and later a project file was corrupt when it was edited by two Merlin clients. If you are using Merlin Server please update it as well.
- Some smaller issues are fixed.