Last week the first ProjectWizards’ training for Agile Project Management took place. Dave Prior CST and President of ProjectWizards, Inc., held the 2 days course in Duesseldorf – Germany. Participants who successfully completed this course understand now:
- The dynamics of the Scrum framework and how to make use of the practices necessary to realize the benefits of an Agile approach
- How to begin developing a plan to implement Scrum in their current work environment
- The differences between Agile and a traditional “waterfall” approach to leading projects
- The basic differences that are necessary in leadership style when managing projects using Scrum as opposed to a traditional approach
We encourage all attendies to visit http://www.scrumalliance.org and complete their online CSM evaluation.
More training possibilities by Dave Prior: Managing Projects with Merlin
- January 24-25, 2011, San Francisco. Sign Up Now! Only few seats remaining…
- January 31-February 1, 2011, Los Angeles. Sign Up Now!
As for myself, I have to admit those 2 days were not only highly enlightening but also a great fun 🙂 Special thanks to Dave Prior from all of us participants for such a wonderful training. And yes, we’ve played the Ball Point Game and learnt a lot.
If interested in photo impressions of the course just check out this link