Today we’ve released a new free Merlin update. 2.9.2 update is recommended for all Merlin and Merlin Server users.
New Features in Merlin
- Merlin und Merlin Server work now under OS X 10.9 Mavericks as well.
- Merlin supports the Tags of Mavericks in the file save dialog.
Resolved Issues in Merlin
- The synchronization between Merlin and Calendar is reimplemented for OS X 10.9 Mavericks. The features are the same, but with one exception: Changes made in the Calendar can not synchronized back to Merlin unter OS X 10.9 Mavericks. In OS X 10.8 and earlier, this is still possible.
- Changing between the standard and Merlin print dialog under 10.8 could lead to an exception.
- Under special combinations of countries and languages, Merlin could not handle duration units properly.
- Resources from an LDAP directory could not be displayed in Merlin correctly.
- Some exceptions of the resource working times would not get exported into MS Project XML.
- A few error messages and notifications were misleading.
- Some project templates and reports are revised.
- Fixed some translation issues and typos.
- The German and English help files are updated.
Resolved Issues in Merlin Server
- Project could not be opened in Merlin, if the Merlin Server did run under OS 10.9 Mavericks.
Some users reported download issues or incomplete application package after automatic update. In those cases please use following alternative link instead and download the update manually: